Joe's Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Joe's

Reservationist/Coat Check Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview with Reservationist manager and hiring manager, second interview with general manager. The first interview was very casual, simple questions, mostly about customer service experience and how you work under pressure - it's a restaurant, after all. Second interview was a little more involved than it needed to be - general manager asked about what you can bring to the Joe's name and how you could contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in customer service and in food service?   1 Answer
    • What do you feel you could contribute to the team and to the Joe's name?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's (Gresham, OR) in February 2010.

Interview

One on one interview.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's (South Bend, IN) in June 2008.

Interview

phone interview took place 1st. 2nd interview was with CEO. Many questions asked like what can you bring to this company.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company if hired.   1 Answer
    • How would you describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relaxed and upfront