Joe's Jeans

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

Interviewed at Joe's Jeans

Interview Details – Submit resume to hr as per an internet ad for a position, phone interview

Interview Question – Why Joe's Jeans?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted original conditions of employment.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Joe's Jeans in June 2013.

Interview Details – Product knowledge never came up. Most questions were behavioral in nature. Know how to deal with conflict, motivate lackadaisical employees, and explain when you were most challenged in your current or former position.

Interview Question – What would I do to drive sales at our location?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. My hourly wage discussion was mediated through my store manager and district manager.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Joe's Jeans in June 2010.

Interview Details – A long and demanding process with multiple interviews, which included phone and one on one experiences. It took approximately 20+ days to get the offer... The interviewer was very friendly, positive, and knowledgable about the denim industry.

Interview Question – What is your plan to build the business from the ground up? How do you plan to build clientele for this particular location?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a salary and tried to negotiate, but the offer was not negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Joe's Jeans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joe's Jeans interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Joe's Jeans employees and interview candidates.