Joe's Jeans Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Joe's Jeans

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Joe's Jeans (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

interview with upper management. Brought into the back and sat in the sales associate break area. Got to the store location earlier and took a look at the product before hand. Spoke with other sales associates about their day prior to the interview. How would you drive sales? What would you do to engage a potential customer?

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Joes Jeans?
      What would you do to drive sales?
      How would you engage a potential client into trying on a pair of jeans?

1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Submit resume to hr as per an internet ad for a position, phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted original conditions of employment.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Joe's Jeans (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It took them two weeks to call me back and I had three separate interviews. All three interviews were in the same week and one week after my last interview I got a phone call with a job offer. Everyone was so helpful and patient with me when learning the denimology.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge in the premium denim industry?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Joe's Jeans in June 2013.

Interview

Product knowledge never came up. Most questions were behavioral in nature. Know how to deal with conflict, motivate lackadaisical employees, and explain when you were most challenged in your current or former position.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to drive sales at our location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. My hourly wage discussion was mediated through my store manager and district manager.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Joe's Jeans in June 2010.

Interview

A long and demanding process with multiple interviews, which included phone and one on one experiences. It took approximately 20+ days to get the offer... The interviewer was very friendly, positive, and knowledgable about the denim industry.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan to build the business from the ground up? How do you plan to build clientele for this particular location?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary and tried to negotiate, but the offer was not negotiable.