John Deere Engineering Development Program Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at John Deere in October 2011.

I applied for this job through my university's job board and upon talking with the company at the career fair received an interview on campus. My interview was 30 minutes long and consisted of behavioral questions (Ex. Describe a time when you led a team) and an overview of my resume. I was accepted for a second round interview at the company which was a 6 hour event consisting of two, one-on-one interviews with engineers (comprised of behavioral questions) and then a tour of the facilities and lunch. I was offered the job a month later and was given one month to provide my decision.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were able to effectively communicate a difficult or unpleasant idea to a superior.   Answer Question