John Deere

John Deere Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at John Deere.

Talked to them at school career fair, on-campus interview was next day and found out about 2nd round interview within two weeks. Was flown to Moline, IL to interview. Typical STAR interview model. They just want to make sure you're competent and have ability to learn.

Interview Questions
  • I had never been in a STAR type interview so it was a little hard to think of responses but as the interview proceeded, it go easier.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at John Deere.

I interviewed once on campus and then flew out for a secondary interview. All the questions were behavioral and none were particularly hard. Both interviews were fairly relaxed and I would say it was a good experience overall. Have a lot of examples of projects and experiences ready beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • None were particularly difficult if you are well prepared with a lot of examples from work/school experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at John Deere in December 2013.

It was pretty easy. The first was a 1 hour on-campus behavioral interview. Then a few weeks later they gave me an expenses paid trip to moline for final round interviews and a tour. The final session was 2 interviews 1 hour each and both of them were behavioral. Just don't do anything weird and you should be ok. Also they do hair testing

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were wrong about a decision or in a discussion   Answer Question
    The offer was so good I didn't even think about negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at John Deere.

Went through an interview on campus, then after that was invited out to their world headquarters in Illinois. I went through 2 1-hour interviews with them there. They were extremely helpful and even gave multiple tours. Every thing was paid for as well including travel expenses.

Interview Questions
    They called me and walked through the contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at John Deere in October 2011.

I was flown out to Moline, IL for my second round interview. They flew a lot of people from all over the country to come visit their headquarters in Moline.

The interview consisted of two interviewers interviewing me for about 50 minutes each. The kinds of questions they asked follow their STAR method of interviewing. If you look up the STAR method and practice it a little bit you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a team member and how did you resolve the conflict.   Answer Question