John Deere Interview Questions in Fargo, ND

Part Time Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Fargo, ND) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online through campus career center. Was invited to select a slot for interview. Went in and interviewed for about an hour with one engineer. Was asked various behavior based questions and also a question on my transcript about a poor grade I had gotten. Took about a month or two to hear back from the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not negotiation for these positions. The wage is based off of school credits.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Fargo, ND) in January 2009.

Interview

This was a typical interview. Interviews were 1:1, mostly technical. Skills test was face to face. I met with 6 people; one manager, one director, 3 engineers and one HR. They have a very nice facility. Other than the skills test (mostly questions about C), the interview questions focused on my previous projects. There were no "tricky" questions. This seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

The money was just way too low. Also, they only have a "high deductible" health care plan.