John Deere

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Firmware Engineer Interview

Fargo, ND

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at John Deere in January 2009.

Interview Details – This was a typical interview. Interviews were 1:1, mostly technical. Skills test was face to face. I met with 6 people; one manager, one director, 3 engineers and one HR. They have a very nice facility. Other than the skills test (mostly questions about C), the interview questions focused on my previous projects. There were no "tricky" questions.

This seems like a great place to work.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The money was just way too low. Also, they only have a "high deductible" health care plan.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Firmware Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at John Deere.

Interview Details – very easy and standard questions. was rejected because they were unable to match my current salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at John Deere

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!

John Deere Videos

John Deere – Why Work for Us?

By 2050 the planet will be shared by another 2 billion people. Building technology to help feed, clothe and shelter the world is what we're all about at John Deere. A career at John Deere offers more than just… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Deere Firmware Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Deere employees and interview candidates.