John Deere Landscapes

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Services Estimator Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at John Deere Landscapes in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position as well as dropping off a hard copy of my resume at the branch location. About 2-3 weeks later I received an email to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I had an in person interview about a week later. The phone interview was relaxed and mostly focused on previous job experience, no intimidating questions. At the beginning of the in person interview I was given a test using John Deere Landscapes software. Instructions were given before the test and then I was timed. I did not find the test difficult. Following the test I was interview by two people, the immediate supervisor and branch manager. They asked many of the typical interview questions (strengths vs. weaknesses, etc.). Nothing caught me too off guard and I felt it went fairly well.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was to describe a problem at a previous job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at John Deere Landscapes.

Interview Details – I was hired a few years ago. I had the experience needed to do the position, but it continually evolves

Interview Question – to me no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiations, I was glad to get the position an still young.

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at John Deere Landscapes in February 2011.

Interview Details – Short and sweet and to the point . asked typical interview?'s .

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at John Deere Landscapes in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Corp. recruiter. 1on1 with Regional sales manager. Experience, background,how would you market yourself in the available position. Interviewer gave good job description, answered questions about qualities needed to succed in first 6 months (sell 80K), 20 proposals per week. Internal leads of 6-10/week.

Interview Question – How would you market yourself for the position?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at John Deere Landscapes in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and got an email response request to interview. Went for an one on one interview. I was contacted two days later and told to come that afternoon for another one on one with that person's supervisor. Went right over and completed interview. It has been almost (4) weeks and never a word from them. Emailed the person who interviewed me and received no response. I understand they may not want to give me the job but I except an answer either way after a second interview. Very rude and unprofessional.

Interview Question – There was no suprise questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for John Deere Landscapes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Deere Landscapes interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by John Deere Landscapes employees and interview candidates.