John Deere Landscapes

2.4

Project Services Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at John Deere Landscapes in November 2013.

I applied online for the position as well as dropping off a hard copy of my resume at the branch location. About 2-3 weeks later I received an email to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I had an in person interview about a week later. The phone interview was relaxed and mostly focused on previous job experience, no intimidating questions. At the beginning of the in person interview I was given a test using John Deere Landscapes software. Instructions were given before the test and then I was timed. I did not find the test difficult. Following the test I was interview by two people, the immediate supervisor and branch manager. They asked many of the typical interview questions (strengths vs. weaknesses, etc.). Nothing caught me too off guard and I felt it went fairly well.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was to describe a problem at a previous job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at John Deere Landscapes.

I was hired a few years ago. I had the experience needed to do the position, but it continually evolves

Interview Questions
    No real negotiations, I was glad to get the position an still young.

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at John Deere Landscapes in February 2011.

Short and sweet and to the point . asked typical interview?'s .

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at John Deere Landscapes in March 2010.

Initial interview with Corp. recruiter. 1on1 with Regional sales manager. Experience, background,how would you market yourself in the available position. Interviewer gave good job description, answered questions about qualities needed to succed in first 6 months (sell 80K), 20 proposals per week. Internal leads of 6-10/week.

Interview Questions
    • How would you market yourself for the position?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at John Deere Landscapes in September 2011.

Applied online and got an email response request to interview. Went for an one on one interview. I was contacted two days later and told to come that afternoon for another one on one with that person's supervisor. Went right over and completed interview. It has been almost (4) weeks and never a word from them. Emailed the person who interviewed me and received no response. I understand they may not want to give me the job but I except an answer either way after a second interview. Very rude and unprofessional.