John Deere

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at John Deere in August 2012.

I don't think my interview process was typical since the company was attempting to fill a role which was to be vacated by a retiring employee within three weeks. The hiring manager contacted me, himself, to schedule an initial phone interview. That interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the call, I was invited to an in-person interview. During the in-person interview, I met with the incumbent, a team lead from the department and the department head (the hiring manager). As indicated on many other reviews, the interview questions were behavior-based. Everyone I met with was very professional and incredibly nice.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with.   View Answer