John Deere

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Urbandale, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at John Deere in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring manager called me for a 20 minute quick screening. The screening was focused on whether we understood what each of us wanted. I then later had a on-campus panel interview: hiring manager and 2 other technical managers. The panel was focused purely on situational questions, "Tell me a time when...?" Second half of the on-campus interview was a pair programming exercise with a tech lead. The purpose was to see if I can actually code and do so in an agile way.

Interview Question – What would prevent you from accepting this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty easy. I countered and we settled for a sign-on bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at John Deere

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!

John Deere Videos

John Deere – Why Work for Us?

By 2050 the planet will be shared by another 2 billion people. Building technology to help feed, clothe and shelter the world is what we're all about at John Deere. A career at John Deere offers more than just… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Deere Senior Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Deere employees and interview candidates.