John Deere

Updated Oct 5, 2014

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at John Deere in October 2012.

I was recruited at a career fair on campus. Had a follow up interview the following morning at my university. Then, I was invited out to the corporate office for more formal interviews. I heard within a week on whether or not I had a position. After the interviews we were able to fill out a request form on area we would like to work and in what function. The offer was based on these preferences.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were presented in a Situation, Task, Action and Result form.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at John Deere in February 2012.

Applied online. Got a phone call from HR just confirming I was still interested. Once she realized I was she set up a phone interview with a guy who was currently in their development program. The interview was behavioral questions that lasted about a hour. It was very enjoyable as we had a lot in common. Next, they flew me to HQ in Moline, IL where I had 2 1x1 interviews and a final post interview with the head HR lady where I got to ask questions. After we had the chance to go to HQ and have lunch with 2 people in the development program. They paid for everything. Overall, it was super enjoyable and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you worked with a difficult team member?   Answer Question
    No negotiating. I believe it's based off year in school and if you've had a previous internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at John Deere in September 2009.

The interview consisted of STAR behavioral questions and lasted about 3 hours. I interviewed with 3 people total. The individuals I interviewed with were very personable and easy to speek with. They were all very informative and made the interview process as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you were put into a position that would have caused you to break company posicy and what did you do?   View Answer