John Deere

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Waterloo, IA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at John Deere in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a great experience to interview with John Deere. All questions were STAR based. The community tour was very helpful. It changed my perspective about the Waterloo-Cedar Falls area. Everyone, during the interview process, was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the position that I interviewed for, did not fit my experience level-so I had to decline the offer. The hiring process was a little slow. The offer was very impressive. Great benefits, generous relocation package as well as signing bonus. Vacation of 3 weeks, which was impressive (most comapnies offer 2 weeks' vacation time for new hires). I think the benefits offered by Deere are probably the best you can get.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to convince a co-worker to follow the system.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The position I was offered was an entry to mid level position, whereas I was looking for a senior level position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at John Deere

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!

John Deere Videos

John Deere – Why Work for Us?

By 2050 the planet will be shared by another 2 billion people. Building technology to help feed, clothe and shelter the world is what we're all about at John Deere. A career at John Deere offers more than just… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Deere Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Deere employees and interview candidates.