John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

Interview Details – 1.Completed an online application
2. Received a call from HR ( they provided interview date, time and location)
3. Interviewed by two managers ( there was also a lady sitting their taking notes.) The interview was a bit out of my comfort zone, it felt more like an interrogation than a friendly interview.
4.Questions were simple; personality and work experience

Interview Question – What skills do you have that makes you the right fit for our department.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a union position; there is no room to negotiate because you are paid according to a unionized scale.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

Interview Details – The people that interview are very unprofessional... Interviewed while they were eating lunch

Interview Question – I could not see past them eating their lunch...i could not believe it   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Did not want to be associated

Hospitalist Interview

Hospitalist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

Interview Details – The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Interview Question – Is your college GPA reflective of your potential?   Answer Question

Worked for John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital? Contribute to the Community!