John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital

www.cchil.org
  www.cchil.org

Interviews for Top Jobs at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

1.Completed an online application
    2. Received a call from HR ( they provided interview date, time and location)
    3. Interviewed by two managers ( there was also a lady sitting their taking notes.) The interview was a bit out of my comfort zone, it felt more like an interrogation than a friendly interview.
    4.Questions were simple; personality and work experience

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that makes you the right fit for our department.   Answer Question
    It is a union position; there is no room to negotiate because you are paid according to a unionized scale.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

The people that interview are very unprofessional... Interviewed while they were eating lunch

Interview Questions
    • I could not see past them eating their lunch...i could not believe it   View Answer

Did not want to be associated

Hospitalist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.