John Hancock Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at John Hancock (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process requires HR phone screening and multiple on-site interviews. The process can take several weeks. Be sure to stay in touch, particularly if you have concurrent interviews elsewhere or pending offers. For one position, HR was tardy in confirming the HR phone screening they had set up for me; when I called to confirm the interview they told me they had already hired someone (even though I never had the chance to interview). For another position, I went in for an interview and was told I would be brought in for another round. When I contacted them (because I had other offers), I was told they had already hired someone and just never told me. So make sure to be in touch so you don't lose out on another opportunity, since they tend to be bad on their end with communicating to candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Hancock

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at John Hancock in October 2009.

Interview

General behavioral phone interview. Then a one on one interview with a manager. Finally, a case study.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?   1 Answer
    • Analyze the a company and describe the challenges it faces and possible solutions.   1 Answer