John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock
www.johnhancock.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock.

Interview Details – Interview process requires HR phone screening and multiple on-site interviews. The process can take several weeks.

Be sure to stay in touch, particularly if you have concurrent interviews elsewhere or pending offers. For one position, HR was tardy in confirming the HR phone screening they had set up for me; when I called to confirm the interview they told me they had already hired someone (even though I never had the chance to interview). For another position, I went in for an interview and was told I would be brought in for another round. When I contacted them (because I had other offers), I was told they had already hired someone and just never told me. So make sure to be in touch so you don't lose out on another opportunity, since they tend to be bad on their end with communicating to candidates.

Interview Question – Why John Hancock? Why insurance?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock in October 2009.

Interview Details – General behavioral phone interview. Then a one on one interview with a manager. Finally, a case study.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates?   View Answer
  • Analyze the a company and describe the challenges it faces and possible solutions.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

Worked for John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock? Contribute to the Community!

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Videos

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are From our humble beginnings in 1862 as a four person company formed in a single room, the name John Hancock, one of our nation's forefathers and the inspiration for our company, has long stood for integrity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock employees and interview candidates.