John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

www.johnhancock.com

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was very different from what I had experienced previously. In the first round, I met with 5 directors in a 1.5 hour interview, where all of them sat and asked me questions altogether. Then for the second round, I met 5 analyst (junior folks!) for a 1.5 hour interview (same format). The interview questions were mostly behavioral (some were technical). Interviewers were very pleasant and patient and gave me a good overview of the company and the job.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

Worked for John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock? Contribute to the Community!