John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

www.johnhancock.com

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock in March 2012.

Interview Details – Went over resume asking about projects, past experience, and education. First round of interviews, second round is with your potential manager/boss.

Interview Question – Why are you applying to a company such as this?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my school (we have a co-op program with them). The first interview was pretty much going over my resume, and I was asked why I wanted to work at John Hancock, what I knew about the company already, etc.. I said I wanted to work at John Hancock because it is a well respected and successful company...

Interview Question – Why John Hancock?   View Answer

Internship

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock in July 2010.

Interview Details – This interview was done on the phone.
The whole interview took a hour and half.
I spoke with 3 different people. (1HR, 2 Act.Sci)
The person from HR only asked behavior questions,
While the other 2 people in the Act.Sci ask primairily about my work experience.

Interview Question – how did i study for the act. exam   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

Worked for John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock? Contribute to the Community!