John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

www.johnhancock.com

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by 5 interviews one day, 2 interviews with senior management second round (both rounds at main office in South Boston). Declined offer due to formal dress code, longer hours (8-5 with expectations to come in early), inconvenient location, no support for occasional work from home, and pay offered was same as my current job, which doesn't have these drawbacks. Interviews went well, and everyone I met with was friendly and professional; however, I felt the company culture and policies as a whole were not very progressive, and decided that I was not interested in working for the company in any position.

Interview Question – What are some of your ideas for value-add items we could provide to our clients?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock

Worked for John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock? Contribute to the Community!