John Hancock

John Hancock Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at John Hancock in May 2011.

I was referred in by an existing external wholesaler, even though they were looking for someone with 3 years experience and all their liscenses (right out of college I had neither). I had a very basic phone interview and was asked to come in for a half day interview. Met with sales managers & current internals. Wasn't my best interview and never got a call back even after I followed up with them.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite fund of ours, why you are excited about it, and role play selling it to us   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Hancock

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at John Hancock in June 2010.

Very comprehensive interview.

Internal Wholesaler Interview

First you will do an interview with H R. You will be interviewed by three managers at least. There is a personality test. You will have a chance to job shadow if they like you. They will usually decide fairly quickly and give you an offer. You can negotiate up 5k.