John Hancock

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at John Hancock in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred in by an existing external wholesaler, even though they were looking for someone with 3 years experience and all their liscenses (right out of college I had neither). I had a very basic phone interview and was asked to come in for a half day interview. Met with sales managers & current internals. Wasn't my best interview and never got a call back even after I followed up with them.

Interview Question – What is your favorite fund of ours, why you are excited about it, and role play selling it to us   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at John Hancock in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very comprehensive interview.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at John Hancock

Interview Details – First you will do an interview with H R. You will be interviewed by three managers at least. There is a personality test. You will have a chance to job shadow if they like you. They will usually decide fairly quickly and give you an offer. You can negotiate up 5k.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   View Answer

Worked for John Hancock? Contribute to the Community!