John Holland Group Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Holland Group

Operational Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at John Holland Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Contacted by phone. Professional and clear. Interviewed by one HR and one Technical. Nothing unexpected, no formal tests. Conducted in their office. Was well prepared and able to answer all questions professionally. Whole process was professionally conducted, you could tell they were working from systems and procedures.

Negotiation

I foolishly told them my lowest figure, as I was keen to get the job. In hindsight they wanted me and I should have asked for much more and negotiated down if required.

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at John Holland Group (Canberra (Australia)) in July 2010.

Interview

Formal but well structured, medical test results can take more than a week
    Interviewers were line managers and HR managers so had mix of generic as well as technical questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about what experience made you grow learn the most   Answer Question

Negotiation

back and forth by email etc and negotiated acceptable pay by 4th day