John Morrell

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at John Morrell.

Interview Details – Applied online, company employee recommended I apply. Received email from HR to set up phone screen and face to face interview with hiring manager. Email from HR prompt and informative, phone screen lasted 20 minutes going over my experience and how it applies to the position as well as in-depth description of job duties. Face to face interview scheduled, I was early so we started within minutes of my arrival. Questions about my work experience, why I applied with this company. I was given more details about the job, the clients, and team support. Very personable and professional.

Negotiation Details – Written offer submitted to me, I accepted as the salary and benefits are what I requested.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Payroll Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at John Morrell in January 2012.

Interview Details – General questions about education; familiarity with SAP, Infinium, and Microsoft Excel.

Interview Question – How familiar or what background do you have with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They asked what my salary requirements were, and offered a lot better than what I asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for John Morrell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Morrell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Morrell employees and interview candidates.