John Morrell

John Morrell Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Morrell

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at John Morrell.

Pretty typical. There was nothing new or original. Their interviewing skills were basic at best, but for the most part outdated. The line of questioning had little to do with the position and involving so many people in the process only reinforced an over inflated sense of importance in some of the minions.

Interview Questions
    • All basic. On genius asked me if I could be any piece of office equipment what would I be.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at John Morrell.

Applied online, company employee recommended I apply. Received email from HR to set up phone screen and face to face interview with hiring manager. Email from HR prompt and informative, phone screen lasted 20 minutes going over my experience and how it applies to the position as well as in-depth description of job duties. Face to face interview scheduled, I was early so we started within minutes of my arrival. Questions about my work experience, why I applied with this company. I was given more details about the job, the clients, and team support. Very personable and professional.

Written offer submitted to me, I accepted as the salary and benefits are what I requested.

Payroll Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at John Morrell in January 2012.

General questions about education; familiarity with SAP, Infinium, and Microsoft Excel.

Interview Questions
    • How familiar or what background do you have with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.   View Answer
    They asked what my salary requirements were, and offered a lot better than what I asked for.