John Paul Mitchell Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Paul Mitchell

Enrollment Leader Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at John Paul Mitchell in December 2014.

Interview

I'm very sorry to say that I was really disappointed with the lack of professionalism on the Managements part. I went into the interview; I'm qualified and have many years in the industry; I guess the interview went well; I don't see how it could have not; since I only got to say about 3 words during the 45 minute interview. At the end of the interview; the manager thought that I was over qualified for an Enrollment position and that I didn't have social media skills; (Just finished organizing my 3rd event on social media and Eventbrite for a book club that about 50 people show up every month for) but that not the worse of it. When I reached out to them to thank them for the interview and get an update; nobody would even respond! How awful is that?

Interview Questions

• Was not use to being interviewed; but not asked any questions; and when speaking about today's Cosmetology School challenges; there was no acknowledgement of a rapidly changing environment on the Cosmetology School front nationwide.   Answer Question

Service Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at John Paul Mitchell (Overland Park, KS) in February 2014.

Interview

I heard about the job through an employee at the school and submitted my resume and a little information about myself. I received a follow up call and we chatted a little about my background and passions. After that I had a one on one interview at the school and had the opportunity to tour and shadow so that I could get a real feel for their company culture!

Interview Questions

• How I deal with co-workers that I don't get along with   1 Answer