John Varvatos

Updated Oct 20, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Varvatos

Inventory Control Interview

Interview process was short. Hiring manager seemed rushed and did not seem interested in being there. He was rude and unprofessional and asked a lot of questions that did not pertain to the job position. Did not give a good representation of the John Varvatos company.

PR Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at John Varvatos.

Spoke to the HR person and she offered me the position and put me in contact with the PR department

Interview Questions
    • None really - pretty straight forward. Just what you want to do, what you expect, etc.   Answer Question
    They offer $11 a day

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at John Varvatos in December 2012.

I was contacted for an interview a month after I applied on my colleges' job posting site. The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked about my previous experience and why I wanted to work with the company.

Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at John Varvatos in March 2010.

I was contacted by one of the supervisors within the Wholesale Department to discuss how I had heard about the opportunity, what I knew about the company, what I was looking to get out of the job, and what I could bring to the company. Also, we discussed my past experiences and reviewed my resume. By the end of the phone call, an offer was made.