John Varvatos

Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Relations Intern Interview

Public Relations Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at John Varvatos in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview a month after I applied on my colleges' job posting site. The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked about my previous experience and why I wanted to work with the company.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

PR Intern Interview

PR Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at John Varvatos.

Interview Details – Spoke to the HR person and she offered me the position and put me in contact with the PR department

Interview Question – None really - pretty straight forward. Just what you want to do, what you expect, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer $11 a day

Very Easy Interview

Wholesale Interview

Wholesale
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at John Varvatos in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by one of the supervisors within the Wholesale Department to discuss how I had heard about the opportunity, what I knew about the company, what I was looking to get out of the job, and what I could bring to the company. Also, we discussed my past experiences and reviewed my resume. By the end of the phone call, an offer was made.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be good for this company?   Answer Question

Worked for John Varvatos? Contribute to the Community!