John Zink Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Zink

Cfd Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at John Zink in May 2013.

I applied online in March. I got a call for an hour long phone screen in the first week of April. After 3 weeks, they told me they would like to have me come down to Tulsa for an on-site interview in May. The process consisted of a technical presentation and interviews with 6 people. Had a tour of their testing facility after the interview and spoke to the HR. Got the offer within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your idea of success?
      What will be your biggest struggle in transitioning from academia to the industry?
        Answer Question
    The offer was great. I didn't negotiate much.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at John Zink.

Got an phone call to directly go to onsite. Went through tours to its manufacturing plant and test center first, then interviewed by department manager and other directors. Came back and got another phone interview last Tuesday. Still waiting for any contact, hope will be contacted.

Interview Questions