John Zink

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cfd Engineer Interview

Cfd Engineer
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at John Zink in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online in March. I got a call for an hour long phone screen in the first week of April. After 3 weeks, they told me they would like to have me come down to Tulsa for an on-site interview in May. The process consisted of a technical presentation and interviews with 6 people. Had a tour of their testing facility after the interview and spoke to the HR. Got the offer within a week of the interview.

Interview Question – What is your idea of success?
What will be your biggest struggle in transitioning from academia to the industry?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was great. I didn't negotiate much.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at John Zink.

Interview Details – Got an phone call to directly go to onsite. Went through tours to its manufacturing plant and test center first, then interviewed by department manager and other directors. Came back and got another phone interview last Tuesday. Still waiting for any contact, hope will be contacted.

Interview Question – What's your weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for John Zink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Zink interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Zink employees and interview candidates.