Johnny Rockets Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2014

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnny Rockets

Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnny Rockets.

Almost everyone is a first time hire and then promoted from within at the store level. Not many managers are recruited but it has been done. The interviews are easy and the managers have to follow a format that Corporate feels is the best method for hiring "optimal workers".

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel like you would fit in to our montra: Where the good times roll?   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnny Rockets in April 2011.

I met with a man at a PinkBerry yogurt shop next to the the restaurant and was also owned by the same individual, so it was not very formal. It was a very brief interview, I would guess less than five minutes. He simply asked me if I minded dancing or cleaning and if I had experience in customer service. The second interview was a group interview, but it was mostly the managers talking about Johnny Rockets and the goals for the new location. Each of us had to perform a skit explaining a new fact we learned about the company, which was very odd. They hired the entire group that day with the exception of four people.

Interview Questions
    • The skit performance was definitely nerve wrecking and unexpected. You were expected to remember a specific fact about the company, and turn it into a 30 second commercial advertising Johnny Rockets. Each person got up in front of the group and acted out their skit, and I am still not sure what the goal of this exercise was.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aliso Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnny Rockets in July 2013.

Applied online. Was contacted a month or so later by a internal recruiter for a phone screening. We spoke via telephone for 30 minutes or so. The finance organization seemed to be in its infancy although Johnny Rockets is a long established firm. For whatever reason the recruiter was extremely apprehensive about me living in LAC versus the OC. It came off that for HQ opportunities they only want individuals who live in the Aliso Viejo enclave there....

After the phone screen that was mainly small talk hear from the recruiter that they went with a more local candidate... go figure

FDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Deer Park, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnny Rockets in January 2009.

Went in to the store to get an application filled it out. The next day i went in snd sat down with the GM he asked me a few questions and then described the position to me, He then proceeded to offer the position to me the interview wasnt exactly challenging,

Interview Questions
    • What in your past experience qualifies you for this job?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnny Rockets in April 2011.

I began with an interview with a job recruiter who forwarded my information to the company. I then interviewed with an part-owner/operating partner/area manager who gave me an overview of the position, where I would be working, bonus/incentive program, etc., most of which was untrue. I was mislead in more ways than one which I didn't know at the time. I then interviewed with the General Manager of the location for which I was told I would be working upon being hired. That interview was much longer and more in-depth - yet pointless because I didn't end up working at that location for 4 months.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnny Rockets in November 2010.

Simple interview, describe yourself, bam, hired

Interview Questions
    Find out early what your pay will be

General Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnny Rockets in January 2012.

It was ok.

Interview Questions
    • How long have you been employed at your current postion.   Answer Question

Worked for Johnny Rockets? Contribute to the Community!