Johns Hopkins Health System

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johns Hopkins Health System in June 2012.

Sent my CV/resume and cover letter to PI. Heard back within a week. Scheduled an interview the following week. All communications were handled by the PI's assistant.. Interviewed in person. Head PI was quite busy in the office, since he was a practicing physician in addition to a researcher. Wait was not too long though!

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. Asked to walk through my resume. Asked to speak about how my work experience and academic training was relevant to the position   View Answer

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Johns Hopkins Health System in November 2009.

Learned about job through friend who forwarded resume to manager. Phone interview with manager within 3 days then onsite interview 4 days later with another manager, positve interview. Travel and hotel at my on expense. Questions were general about education and work experience, not very structured interview and managers were not prepared.

Interview Questions
    try to negotiate for salary desired, company does give hiring managers room for a wide salary range

Worked for Johns Hopkins Health System? Contribute to the Community!