Johns Hopkins Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johns Hopkins Health System in June 2012.

Interview Details – Sent my CV/resume and cover letter to PI. Heard back within a week. Scheduled an interview the following week. All communications were handled by the PI's assistant.. Interviewed in person. Head PI was quite busy in the office, since he was a practicing physician in addition to a researcher. Wait was not too long though!

Interview Question – Typical interview questions. Asked to walk through my resume. Asked to speak about how my work experience and academic training was relevant to the position   View Answer

Project Administrator Interview

Project Administrator
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Johns Hopkins Health System in November 2009.

Interview Details – Learned about job through friend who forwarded resume to manager. Phone interview with manager within 3 days then onsite interview 4 days later with another manager, positve interview. Travel and hotel at my on expense. Questions were general about education and work experience, not very structured interview and managers were not prepared.

Interview Question – How to resolve conflict with senior physician?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – try to negotiate for salary desired, company does give hiring managers room for a wide salary range

Worked for Johns Hopkins Health System? Contribute to the Community!