Johns Hopkins
www.jhu.edu Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Johns Hopkins Senior Associate Director of Development Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Director of Development Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johns Hopkins in October 2012.

Interview Details – Several initial screenings and phone interviews. Invited me for a full day (9am - 4pm) spent meeting with a dozen or so people at all levels. Felt it went very well. Everyone was very friendly and positive and encouraging. Was very surprised when I was told I was not moving forward in the process, based on my experiences during the interviews.

Interview Question – Tell us about a gift that you didn't close and why it didn't work out.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Johns Hopkins

Worked for Johns Hopkins? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johns Hopkins Senior Associate Director of Development interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Johns Hopkins employees and interview candidates.