Johns Hopkins University Engineering Interview Questions

3.5

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johns Hopkins University in January 2011.

Interview

The interview lasted for two days. I talked with about 20 different people, each one for about 30 min. The people here are generally nice. However, they might ask you some trick questions. The questions differ person by person. I also had to give two different seminars, one about my current work and the other about my future plan.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johns Hopkins University

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Johns Hopkins University in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process is typically conducted over a two-day, Sunday-Monday period. By starting the process on Sunday we hope that you will explore Indianapolis during the day Sunday or on Saturday if you choose to arrive early. Interviewing on only one weekday (Monday) limits your need to be absent from home during the work week while still providing you with a sense of a typical weekday operative schedule. On Sunday evening you will meet with our residents in an informal setting over the evening meal. During this Sunday evening gathering members of the faculty will also interview candidates. On Monday we provide an overview of our Department and a tour of the Hospitals. We are typically finished with this process by 1500 on Monday afternoon.

Interview Questions