Johns Hopkins University

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Johns Hopkins University.

I was referred by my boss from my previous postdoctoral position in Johns Hopkins University. I was invited to come and talk to my potential employer, and Research Associate from the same lab and present my previous research on the lab meeting. Everything went smoothly and I got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions - mostly about my research and skills and future plans.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Johns Hopkins University

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

I was first recruited through an international meeting and then invited to visit the department. It was a casual visit to discuss prospects and future prospects. Also met other support personnel, and the department did a great job of hosting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johns Hopkins University in March 2010.

phone interview was processed first, and onsite interview was conducted. All researchers were very hard working and excellent

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have to deal with difficult questions since they evaluated me based on my research and presentations   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johns Hopkins University in January 2010.

there was no difficult questions. it's typical interview; presentation, talk with lab members, one to one talk with boss at the end. the nice thing was that they compensated all the travel and hotel fees.