Johns Hopkins University

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Johns Hopkins University.

Interview Details – I was referred by my boss from my previous postdoctoral position in Johns Hopkins University. I was invited to come and talk to my potential employer, and Research Associate from the same lab and present my previous research on the lab meeting. Everything went smoothly and I got an offer a few days later.

Interview Question – No difficult questions - mostly about my research and skills and future plans.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviewed at Johns Hopkins University

Interview Details – I was first recruited through an international meeting and then invited to visit the department. It was a casual visit to discuss prospects and future prospects. Also met other support personnel, and the department did a great job of hosting

Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Johns Hopkins University in March 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview was processed first, and onsite interview was conducted. All researchers were very hard working and excellent

Interview Question – I didn't have to deal with difficult questions since they evaluated me based on my research and presentations   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johns Hopkins University

Worked for Johns Hopkins University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johns Hopkins University Postdoctoral Fellow interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Johns Hopkins University employees and interview candidates.