Johns Incredible PIzza Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johns Incredible PIzza

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Went from application to interview to orientation in under a week. Applied online and was called the next day. Process was 2 interviews - 1 with manager, 1 with the store director. Took drug test and personality test at the interview, signed off on the background check. Got a call that weekend when the results came back and was scheduled for orientation that Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation. Max hours offered per week is 28, hourly wage is minimum.

GSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza.

Interview

Describe a team work experience

Gameroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Fresno, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I sent in an online application, and one of my college professors spoke to a manager at John's Incredible Pizza. I was asked for an interview soon after that. I took my resume and portfolio to the interview, and met with one of the Store Directors. I was asked straightforward questions, and called about one week later. The position was already filled, but I was told I interviewed well and was told about a job in Montclair.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on using John's Incredible Pizza as a stepping stone for your career?   Answer Question

Game Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Beaverton, OR) in November 2012.

Interview

Zero bonus was offered. the manager was very simple with the vocabulry of a sixth grader. He said he can offer minimum wage and no more. He said all employees start at the minimum wage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

we can offer you minimum wage plus .25. Thats direct from corperate, we have no control over that. I eventually find out thats bs and almost everthing else he told me was lies.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza (Buena Park, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview is a piece of cake. Dont have to dress to impress anyone. if you can walk and speak, you can work. If you are given an interview, you most likely got the job.

Negotiation

Find another place to work. This is not worth losing weekends over.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza.

Interview

I applied online and they called me back about a week later. It was a very easy interview they asked very basic questions. First I interviewed with a manager, then the second manager, then took a behavioral test. The whole process took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What made you want to apply here?
      What sets you apart from other candidates?

Answer Question

Na Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza.

Interview

Pretty easy. Asked me about myself, and asked some situation questions. Asked about time when I worked with a team. Asked if I was willing to comply to dress code. I also dressed very casual to the interview, jeans and a nice shirt. He was very nice, not intimidating. I had a follow up interview like 15 mins after the first, it was the same questions. Got the job!

Negotiation

none