Johns Incredible PIzza

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dishwasher Interview

Buena Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview is a piece of cake. Dont have to dress to impress anyone. if you can walk and speak, you can work. If you are given an interview, you most likely got the job.

Negotiation Details – Find another place to work. This is not worth losing weekends over.

GSR Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza.

Interview Details – Describe a team work experience

Negotiation Details – no

Gameroom Technician Interview

Fresno, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza in September 2013.

Interview Details – I sent in an online application, and one of my college professors spoke to a manager at John's Incredible Pizza. I was asked for an interview soon after that. I took my resume and portfolio to the interview, and met with one of the Store Directors. I was asked straightforward questions, and called about one week later. The position was already filled, but I was told I interviewed well and was told about a job in Montclair.

Interview Question – Do you plan on using John's Incredible Pizza as a stepping stone for your career?   Answer Question

Na Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Johns Incredible PIzza.

Interview Details – Pretty easy. Asked me about myself, and asked some situation questions. Asked about time when I worked with a team. Asked if I was willing to comply to dress code. I also dressed very casual to the interview, jeans and a nice shirt. He was very nice, not intimidating. I had a follow up interview like 15 mins after the first, it was the same questions. Got the job!

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Johns Incredible PIzza? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johns Incredible PIzza interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Johns Incredible PIzza employees and interview candidates.