Johns Manville

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Littleton, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johns Manville in July 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted through Volt for a 6 month contract. At the interview I met with all the Single Ply Roofing Team members, was given the grand tour, and a general outline of what my job duties would be. I was offered the job within a couple days and started working there about 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – If you had to weigh a plane without a scale or balance, how would you determine the weight of the plane?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Johns Manville? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johns Manville Lab Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Johns Manville employees and interview candidates.