Johnson Brothers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
North Kingstown, RI

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Johnson Brothers.

Interview Details – I had an interview with this place back in 2008 for the graphic design opening, the building looks like an old warehouse and the inside was very unspirational. The guy that interviewed me I can only assume was the manager at the time flipped through my portfolio looking at my design work and did not really have anything to say, he admitted he knew nothing about design or how the programs worked. So after grilling me with some questions he sent me over to the designer that was leaving and had him look at my work and asked me the "technical" questions relating to the job.

I was promised a phone call either way to let me know if the job was mine or not, and was told to call back within a week if I did not hear anything. I called a few times on three separate days and the manager was always "busy" or out of the office. I got him on the phone once and then he hung up on me without even saying hello.

Not very professional in my opinion.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson Brothers? Contribute to the Community!