Johnson Controls Interview Questions in Bratislava, Slovakia

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Transition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson Controls in October 2011.

An average interview, but no reimbursement of travel expenses.

I was approached via Linkedin for this role. After a telephone interview I was invited to have an interview in Bratislava. I live in Prague and traveled there for the interview, 650 kilometers/400 miles there and back. I was promised travel reimbursement. The interview was what I would normally expect. I was interviewed live by the Regional Finance Transformation Project Lead E/A, Regional Transition Lead and via video with the HR director BA.

I did not get proper feedback (a 'no' would have been enough), but worse my travel expenses were not reimbursed, despite several reminders from my side. I took a day off and traveled there and back just for this interview. I have been in contact with all people involved in the recruitment processes, and sent them several reminders. Despite responses that there would be a follow up, nothing has happened until now.

Interview Questions

Release Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenčín (Slovakia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenčín (Slovakia)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Johnson Controls in January 2010.

HR member and my leader attended on the interview. They asked me few basic questions regarding my previous employment, what was my responsibilities, reasons why I left, reasons why I was interested with they job offer. Then they explained me the interviewed position's responsibility. I think it took 30 minutes as maximum.

I remember they tried small trick, they put smaller figure on the written agreement than we agreed before on the interview. I refused to sign, and get corrected amount on new agreement.