Johnson Controls Interview Questions in Bratislava, Slovakia

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Finance Transition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Johnson Controls in October 2011.

An average interview, but no reimbursement of travel expenses.

I was approached via Linkedin for this role. After a telephone interview I was invited to have an interview in Bratislava. I live in Prague and traveled there for the interview, 650 kilometers/400 miles there and back. I was promised travel reimbursement. The interview was what I would normally expect. I was interviewed live by the Regional Finance Transformation Project Lead E/A, Regional Transition Lead and via video with the HR director BA.

I did not get proper feedback (a 'no' would have been enough), but worse my travel expenses were not reimbursed, despite several reminders from my side. I took a day off and traveled there and back just for this interview. I have been in contact with all people involved in the recruitment processes, and sent them several reminders. Despite responses that there would be a follow up, nothing has happened until now.

Interview Questions

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!