Johnson Controls

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson Controls in December 2012.

I received an email from a recruiter in Milwaukee requesting my availability to setup a phone interview. I emailed her my availability but did not get a response after a week. I then called her and she scheduled the interview. She took my number down and said she will call me. On the day and time of the phone interview, she did not call. I called her and left her a message to see if the interview will still take place. I also emailed her but she never got back to me to explain why the interview did not take place or if she was going to reschedule. I left her another message after then but she never responded.

I'm appauled by the negative experience and extremely poor communication by this recruiter. The marketing recruiter is either overwhelmed by the workload or is incompetent. I would have expected much better from a company like Johnson Controls.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson Controls in April 2011.

Interviewed one on one with 5 different people including my potential boss, HR, and some other senior folks in the organization. General behavioral and basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated offer including position, salary, vacation and signing bonus

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Straight forward and easy, not complicated. Final decision made by the senior management, HR advices only. Customer focus and sales is highly appreciated as a skill.
    Recruiters are very professional. They are former headhunters, know their job very well.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you thing Johnson Controls would still exist in 30 years?   Answer Question
    Straight forward, open to discuss on a lot