Johnson Controls

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson Controls in July 2011.

I knew someone working there and gave him my resume. it took another month before I received a call from a representative to schedule an onsite interview. I interviewed with the Branch Manager, Systems manager, and the manager over my position. So a three headed monster getting ready to grill you right? Not quite, the interview felt more like a sales pitch. Granted I came from a job within the same industry. I was still surprised how they didn't ask a lot about my experience or grill me with those top ten interview questions. We ended up chatting up about the HVAC industry, economy, and the work environment.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you were performed a task and was challenged by another person who said you did something wrong. were you in the right or wrong?   View Answer
  • Explain a situation in which you had to convince someone you are right when they think your wrong.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson Controls in November 2008.

I got the interview by emailing the company representative directly and asking for the interview while he was in town doing other interviews at our college's career resource center. I tried going to an information session the day before the interview, but the presenter from the company never showed up, so they came off as very unprofessional and not very organized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson Controls in February 2008.

The interview process is long and tedious. You think that the department doesn't want you until 2-3 months later you get a phone and they want you to interview with like 4 people all at once. I heard nothing for a long time and then had a series of interview in 2 days. It's a bit overwhelming having this many interviews all at once.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Johnson Controls in June 2010.

Very simple process. They only see if the person is interested in working for a junior level entry. even i heard the same from other friends.

Pay was not a factor for right candidate. See you will deserve for what you posses