Johnson Controls Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

-> I got a call through "Concord HR Solution" for Android/Java Developer. -> First round was written test which was supposed to be on Java( As I got a call for Java), But they have only one type of question paper( which was on C) regardless of your profile. -> Any way That written test consist of 1 programming question ( " Write a program to find difference between two large integers which are given in String as String a = "9456738572365648932758346782759273576" String b = "56736823748726353476582734827356545368752365" and you have to find c = a-b ) 8 objective question based on pointers and 4 subjective questions.

Interview Questions

• They should prepare different question papers for based on Profile(Java or C)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Quite confusing. Took a long time to respond back with the results.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

One technical round of interview. More into hardware and embedded C. I could not clear as my expertise in C++. Mostly new setup. Interviewer was friendly and honest.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2011.

Interview

One four hour interview - one hour with the HR related to soft skills, two hours with the technical leads and another one hour English.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have asked for certain ammount of salary and it got even raised in the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in February 2008.

Interview

Five part interview: 1. Medium algorithmic task to do in 30 minutes 2. The task solution is discussed 3. Then you go through a series of Computer Science and Embedded Software short questions (like 20-30) 4. English test 5. Discussion with the Human Resources representative

Interview Questions

• I'd say maybe there were some technical questions for which I wasn't prepared of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing irregular