Johnson Controls

Relevance Date Difficulty

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Six Sigma Black Belt
Florence, SC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson Controls in June 2012.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from the recruiter and scheduled the initial phone screening a week from the call. The onsite interview followed 2 weeks later. It was a group interview with 5 other people. After the onsite interview, I got a call back within a week and had to visit another site for the watson glazer test, Personality test and case study. This test took about 4 hours and was both written and computer based. The final round was with the overall continuous improvement manager. The offer was made a few days later. The process took about 1 month from the initial phone screen to the final offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were in a situation where you became the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!