Johnson Controls

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson Controls in June 2012.

I got a phone call from the recruiter and scheduled the initial phone screening a week from the call. The onsite interview followed 2 weeks later. It was a group interview with 5 other people. After the onsite interview, I got a call back within a week and had to visit another site for the watson glazer test, Personality test and case study. This test took about 4 hours and was both written and computer based. The final round was with the overall continuous improvement manager. The offer was made a few days later. The process took about 1 month from the initial phone screen to the final offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were in a situation where you became the team.   Answer Question
I didn't really negotiate