Johnson County, Kansas

• Popular Job Titles:
  • CIO (1)

CIO Interview

Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson County, Kansas in May 2012.

Interview Details – Great experience. A couple panels, a day long process. Very engaged interview panelists, cogent and direct questions. I felt welcomed and challenged at the same time. Lot's of discussion about values and character, hard focus on making the company a high performing organization and to excel at providing world class services to the residents of the County.

Interview Question – Didn't have one - although the questions were focused on values and character this is what I was hoping for so it worked out great.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple - they offered me a job and a reasonable increase in salary and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Johnson County, Kansas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson County, Kansas interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Johnson County, Kansas employees and interview candidates.