Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson.

The interview is pretty straightforward. Talk about your experiences through school and outside internships. Why you chose your career path and how you came to be interested in your respective major/job. Helps to do your research on the company and whatever projects they've been involved with.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too bad, just be prepared to answer why you want to work for JMT.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson in April 2009.

Interview was conducted by a team of 3 people. They were very courteous. Asked me to walk through my resume. Apparently they were expecting to meet a person with a different profile. Didn't know why they were asking me about stuff that I clearly mentioned I have no interest in doing during telephone interview. May be an over sight. But, the company seems to be a good company and felt pretty comfortable with the staff.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson in March 2009.

I talked to the VP and discussed what I wanted out of the job, what I was looking for and then did a tour of the facilities. Very casual.