Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Assistant Scientist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (20)
- Co-Op (15)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (10)
- Finance Co-Op (9)
- Scientist (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Finance/Accounting Co-op (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Marketing (6)
- Finance Intern (5)
- FLDP (5)
- GOLD Program (5)
- Sales (5)
- Manager (4)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Finance (4)
- ITLDP (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Assistant Brand Manager (4)
- Associate Brand Manager (3)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- IT Intern (3)
- IT Manager (3)
- Financial Leadership Development Program (3)
- Supply Chain Intern (3)
- IT Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
Assistant Scientist Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2013.
Interview Details – Interview with 2 lab managers for 45 min, STAR-type of questions
Interview Question – 1. Are you familiar with Six Sigma (named other) and other quality control systems. In your previous position, did you follow the systems of Q?
2. Tell me about your projects done in team.
3. What was difficult in doing these team projects?
4. Walk me through your background
5. Are you willing to work day shifts, swing shifts?
6. Can you give me an example of a situation where you were rewarded for doing something?
7. Deadlines, what kind of deadlines did you have? Did you follow them?
8. How are you English Technical Writing skills?
9. Are you employed currently?
10. Did you make changes in protocols?
11. Did you work in cGMP environment?
12. Are you ok with the position if you have PhD?
13. Tell me about a usual day in your previous job.
14. Imagine a situation: the supervisor comes to you in the middle of the day and give you an extra task. What will you do?
15. Which regulatory documents you are familiar with- USP, BP, EUPharm? View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson