Johnson & Johnson

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Brand Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – I was hired through the on campus MBA hiring process. I interviewed for an internship position and after the internship, was offered a full time position.

Interview Question – Lots of case questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not flexible at all.

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview Details – The process was as seamless as the interview process can be. All interview travel arrangements were made for me. They were very accommodating with me schedule.

As with most CPG companies, the on site interview was a full day.

Interview Question – Give an example of a brand you believe is limiting its potential? What is the position and target? What would you recommend changing?   Answer Question

Skillman, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview Details – Found posting on site, and internal contacts at company and executive recruiter got my resume in front of HR Director, who referred me to J&J Recruiter working on this particular role. Roughly 1-2 weeks after finding posting, I moved to - Step 1): Approx. 45 min. phone screen with that person. Then had to wait approx. 4 weeks before they had approval for to interview external candidates, and could move onto - Step 2): 2 1 hour phone interviews with hiring managers. Then, roughly 3 weeks later - Step 3): on site interviews with both hiring managers I'd spoken to on phone as well as 3 Directors. Verbal offer came 1 week after that, formal letter followed 2 weeks after that. Background check/drug test took another week before being cleared for hire. From finding posting to being cleared for hire: approximately 3.5 months, 3 months from 1st interview to hiring clearance.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest strength & weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very fair package offered right away (incl relo, starting bonus). Was able to negotiate an extra 3 months of household goods storage as part of my relo package.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson Associate Brand Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees and interview candidates.