Johnson & Johnson Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I was hired through the on campus MBA hiring process. I interviewed for an internship position and after the internship, was offered a full time position.

Interview Questions
They were not flexible at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

The process was as seamless as the interview process can be. All interview travel arrangements were made for me. They were very accommodating with me schedule.

As with most CPG companies, the on site interview was a full day.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a brand you believe is limiting its potential? What is the position and target? What would you recommend changing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Found posting on site, and internal contacts at company and executive recruiter got my resume in front of HR Director, who referred me to J&J Recruiter working on this particular role. Roughly 1-2 weeks after finding posting, I moved to - Step 1): Approx. 45 min. phone screen with that person. Then had to wait approx. 4 weeks before they had approval for to interview external candidates, and could move onto - Step 2): 2 1 hour phone interviews with hiring managers. Then, roughly 3 weeks later - Step 3): on site interviews with both hiring managers I'd spoken to on phone as well as 3 Directors. Verbal offer came 1 week after that, formal letter followed 2 weeks after that. Background check/drug test took another week before being cleared for hire. From finding posting to being cleared for hire: approximately 3.5 months, 3 months from 1st interview to hiring clearance.

Interview Questions
    Very fair package offered right away (incl relo, starting bonus). Was able to negotiate an extra 3 months of household goods storage as part of my relo package.