Johnson & Johnson Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

I applied online through a career fair. They contacted me a week later to set up a interview at the fair. I had two first round interviews with senior brand managers followed by a final interview with a director. Shortly after the final interview they contacted me about the position.

Interview Questions
  • Business Case: If you had to double sales on your favorite brand how would you do it?
    Business Case: If you were the brand manager on Frito-Lay and you were about to release Baked Lays, how would you decide whether to launch or not
      View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview process was long and grueling. First was the online application, followed by an HR interview via phone, a Marketing Director Interview over the phone, and then two visits to the offfices. Waited another two weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions

I waited to long and was offered something else.

Brand Manager Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2011.

Very good

Interview Questions
    • Example of a situation where you experienced some kind of unethical conduct and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • - Example of a situation where you had a real impact on the final outcome of a project.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2010.

The interview was with 2 people but conducted separately so I had 2 1:1 interviews that lasted about 2 hours.

The questions were mostly behavioral but there were some marketing questions included.

Interview Questions

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!