Johnson & Johnson

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – I applied online through a career fair. They contacted me a week later to set up a interview at the fair. I had two first round interviews with senior brand managers followed by a final interview with a director. Shortly after the final interview they contacted me about the position.

Interview Question – Business Case: If you had to double sales on your favorite brand how would you do it?
Business Case: If you were the brand manager on Frito-Lay and you were about to release Baked Lays, how would you decide whether to launch or not
  View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was long and grueling. First was the online application, followed by an HR interview via phone, a Marketing Director Interview over the phone, and then two visits to the offfices. Waited another two weeks for an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me 3 opportunity areas   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I waited to long and was offered something else.

Brand Manager

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very good

Interview Questions

• Example of a situation where you experienced some kind of unethical conduct and how you responded.   Answer Question
  • - Example of a situation where you had a real impact on the final outcome of a project.   Answer Question

Brand Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was with 2 people but conducted separately so I had 2 1:1 interviews that lasted about 2 hours.

The questions were mostly behavioral but there were some marketing questions included.

Interview Question – Tell me about this ad.   View Answer

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!