Johnson & Johnson Compliance Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raynham, MA
Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2009.

First screening interview went very well, face to face interviews on site (2) went very well, next phone interview with attorney in NJ, not so much. First question out of his mouth: "What year did you graduate from college?" An attorney asked this? Really shocked me...I answered honestly although given it to do over again I would give a very different response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunbury, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Initial interview over phone by the line manager. Second round interview with site tour with line manger and interview by with a cross functional manager and final interview with HR Business partner.

Interview Questions
    • Situation Handling and response to customer questions were the unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    could not negotiate as there was competition for the role and pending salary range.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!