Johnson & Johnson Compliance Specialist Interview Questions

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raynham, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

First screening interview went very well, face to face interviews on site (2) went very well, next phone interview with attorney in NJ, not so much. First question out of his mouth: "What year did you graduate from college?" An attorney asked this? Really shocked me...I answered honestly although given it to do over again I would give a very different response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Sunbury, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial interview over phone by the line manager. Second round interview with site tour with line manger and interview by with a cross functional manager and final interview with HR Business partner.

Interview Questions

• Situation Handling and response to customer questions were the unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

could not negotiate as there was competition for the role and pending salary range.