Johnson & Johnson Engineering Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I was a little nervous as this was a group interview with several contestants applying for the same position. The questions were not very straightforward. Many questions asked how you would handle certain situations, or what you think the best answer is.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Office environment is good... People are friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Somerville, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

It was a whole day interview to see hiring manager, peers, and HR associates. They don't have written test; however, the face to face interview is much harder. Especially for the afternoon interview, it is hard to concentrate after a big lunch. Some questions get repeated many times. Try to figure out the candidate from multiple angles.

Interview Questions

• We know that you have many strengths. Which one will make you shine in this work environment? It tests your knowledge and observation about the department and also your self-confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Their pay is pretty good.

Engineer Interview

Interview

applied during career fair at university. I was notified about my selection within 4-5 weeks. Had an interview on campus, all behavioral questions. Didn't clear the interview and was notified about it within 5-6 weeks from the date of the interview. I would rate the interview difficulty as average. They have a standard set of questions they refer to.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2012.

Interview

recruiter called and set up a phone screen with hiring manager..later had a second round with a director, then invited for onsite interviews ..it was ok , but was not made an offer.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was simple; I went through a panel-style interview where I was asked about my past experience and how it relates to the current issues they have on hand. I catered my answers to match what they were looking for, and the rest was history.

Interview Questions

• Explain an issue you had with a former teammate and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • What process did you go through to develop a product from conception through execution?   Answer Question