Johnson & Johnson Engineering Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somerville, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2009.

It was a whole day interview to see hiring manager, peers, and HR associates. They don't have written test; however, the face to face interview is much harder. Especially for the afternoon interview, it is hard to concentrate after a big lunch. Some questions get repeated many times. Try to figure out the candidate from multiple angles.

Interview Questions
  • We know that you have many strengths. Which one will make you shine in this work environment? It tests your knowledge and observation about the department and also your self-confidence.   Answer Question
Not much negotiation. Their pay is pretty good.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2010.

Office environment is good... People are friendly.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2012.

recruiter called and set up a phone screen with hiring manager..later had a second round with a director, then invited for onsite interviews ..it was ok , but was not made an offer.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2010.

The interview process was simple; I went through a panel-style interview where I was asked about my past experience and how it relates to the current issues they have on hand. I catered my answers to match what they were looking for, and the rest was history.

Interview Questions
    • Explain an issue you had with a former teammate and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • What process did you go through to develop a product from conception through execution?   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!