Johnson & Johnson Finance Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 - 1 interview. Consisted of behavioral questions and a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe all the costs associated with the production of this pencil.

Name and describe all financial statements

Depreciation

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone interview and then an on-site interview. That consisted of 4 back-to-back interviews and a lunch. The interviews consisted mostly of behavioral questions. There were some very simple technical questions regarding basic knowledge of the financial statement.

Interview Questions

• What are all the components that go into producing this pen?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is the most important financial statement and why?   Answer Question
    • What is the balance sheet equation?   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2012.

Interview

As the first step, I had to meet an interviewer from an HR firm that Johnson & Johnson had hired for an interview. It was actually more of a casual chatting where the interviewer got to know my career aspirations, my study life in university, and my attitudes toward office life. There were no challenging questions and went smoothly.

I met the Finance Manager for the next interview. She literally took out my CV and asked me to explain every single work, extra-curricular, and competition experience to her. There were a lot of unexpected questions from her but they were all very tailored to my own resume so it is difficult to give examples.

Interview Questions

• If you could redo something in your university life, what would it be?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview. Easy behavioral based questions for about 20minutes. Then they went over my resume and asked me simple questions about a balance sheet.

Interview Questions

The location of the job was not favorable.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for the finance internship. I applied through my school's career website and was invited to interview shortly after the application deadline. I was given two 15 minute interviews, both with alumni. Before entering the interview, I spoke with current co-op employees and young alumni. I found out after that those individuals were included in the deliberation, so make a good impression right away! Most of the interview questions were situational (name a time when...), and the only technical questions that I got were conceptual such as "describe the four accounting statements". Some of the questions were repeated in both interviews, especially those regarding leadership and business experience. Overall, they were very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe all of the expenses that would be incurred in producing and selling a pen.   Answer Question