Johnson & Johnson

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – 3 - 1 interview. Consisted of behavioral questions and a few technical questions.

Interview Question – Describe all the costs associated with the production of this pencil.

Name and describe all financial statements

Depreciation
  Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process started with a phone interview and then an on-site interview. That consisted of 4 back-to-back interviews and a lunch. The interviews consisted mostly of behavioral questions. There were some very simple technical questions regarding basic knowledge of the financial statement.

Interview Questions

• What are all the components that go into producing this pen?   View Answer
  • What do you think is the most important financial statement and why?   Answer Question
  • What is the balance sheet equation?   View Answer

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2012.

Interview Details – As the first step, I had to meet an interviewer from an HR firm that Johnson & Johnson had hired for an interview. It was actually more of a casual chatting where the interviewer got to know my career aspirations, my study life in university, and my attitudes toward office life. There were no challenging questions and went smoothly.

I met the Finance Manager for the next interview. She literally took out my CV and asked me to explain every single work, extra-curricular, and competition experience to her. There were a lot of unexpected questions from her but they were all very tailored to my own resume so it is difficult to give examples.

Interview Question – If you could redo something in your university life, what would it be?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus for the finance internship. I applied through my school's career website and was invited to interview shortly after the application deadline. I was given two 15 minute interviews, both with alumni. Before entering the interview, I spoke with current co-op employees and young alumni. I found out after that those individuals were included in the deliberation, so make a good impression right away! Most of the interview questions were situational (name a time when...), and the only technical questions that I got were conceptual such as "describe the four accounting statements". Some of the questions were repeated in both interviews, especially those regarding leadership and business experience. Overall, they were very conversational.

Interview Question – Describe all of the expenses that would be incurred in producing and selling a pen.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple interview. Easy behavioral based questions for about 20minutes. Then they went over my resume and asked me simple questions about a balance sheet.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The location of the job was not favorable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees and interview candidates.