Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
- Intern (29)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (22)
- Co-Op (20)
- Finance Co-Op (18)
- Finance/Accounting Co-op (15)
- Scientist (10)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Marketing (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- GOLD Program (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Assistant Brand Manager (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Manager (6)
- Territory Manager (5)
- IT Manager (5)
- ITLDP (5)
- Finance Intern (5)
- Finance (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- FLDP (5)
- Sales (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- IT Co-Op (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Pharmaceutical Sales (4)
- Associate Brand Manager (4)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Co-op Supply Chain (3)
- Internship (3)
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Miami, FL) in April 2011.
It was very quick and simple. I applied through my college and I was invited to the first round of interview. On the first round of the interview, they asked me very basic finance/accounting question really to gauge my fundamental knowledge. After that, it was all behavioral
- What was the toughest project in your life? how did you handle it? 1 Answer
It was quick. Just need to choose the location
Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson
Finance InterviewNo Offer
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.
telephone interview first(asking about your special personality) group interview (assign 6 persons in a group, provide a case, and discuss, and presentation) waiting for 3 hours to see whether elected to the final
Finance InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Bedok New Town (Singapore)) in December 2011.
took way too long
- Why do you want to be part of this org? 1 Answer
Finance InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.
the first round is telephonic interview , the second round is skill test ( Ms- office), the third round is Manager round and the final round is the South Finance Manager.
- Tell about yourself? What do you know about BRS? what do you know about J&amp;amp;J? Answer Question
The negotiation phase is smooth only. because for the B.com level is kept cool.
Finance InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2011.
They sent me an email requesting for a phone interview. The interview was school facilitated and I used one of the library rooms to have the phone interview in with a conference phone. The interview was 45 minutes and was casual.
- tell me about a time when you displayed your integrity and your ethics above everything else Answer Question
- tell me about a time when you work in team and work efficiently inter-departments Answer Question
- tell me about a time when you have to overcome a big obstacle in your job/project/school Answer Question
- tell me about a time when you have to deal with deadline and pressure Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review