Johnson & Johnson Financial Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2012.

I got the interview through oncampus recruitment. There was an initial interview where I interviewed with a member of the Tax department. It was fairly conversational. Any questions were all behavioral. We clicked and about 3.5 weeks later got a call for super day in Princeton. However, due to Sandy this was postponed and a few weeks later we had the interviews with around 50-60 others in a hotel in Philly. There were team building events, a an assessment test, networking events with other JNJ professionals. it was 2 days long. After that the second day was 3 interviews at the hotel with 3 professionals. It was also behavioral. I was rejected approximately 2 days later by email. The company was quick with that.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when you were innovative or improved a process. It wasn't too hard in hindsight but I was thrown off during one of the interviews.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Villanova, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2011.

Had 2 thirty minute interviews. In the first one the interviewer started the interview by asking me to talk about myself for 5 or 10 minutes. After that, she didn't really ask any followup questions. The second interview was also a bit unconventional, the interviewer just went down my resume commenting on my items. There weren't any stereotypical interview questions, though I was told beforehand that they were mostly looking for people that would "fit in" at Johnson & Johnson.

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Did a first round interview, a lot of journal entry and financial statement questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!