Johnson & Johnson GOLD Program Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GOLD Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2013.

Very friendly environment. Interviewers help keep the conversation fluid and open. Other than asking about interest in J&J, all behavioral questions such as greatest strength, most difficult problem solved, learning from mistakes, working with different types of people, etc.

The interview was an hour and a bit tiring only because the questions are open ended but require a lot of details. Interviewers were both very nice.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

Was interviewed one on one by a HR representative and was asked 5 behavioral questions, each covering a different category. There were some stops and starts due to all of my responses needing to be written down in a booklet, but overall it was a smooth process and the interviewer kept it informal and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • "Name a time you came up with an innovative solution to a problem and what was the result."   Answer Question
    • "Talk about a time you had to admit to a mistake, what happened, how did your boss react to it."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2010.

-Phone interview all behavioral questions
    -2 day interview process - First night dinner, learn about company and their Credo (very important to utilize later in the interview process). Next day: one behavioral, two case studies - one business and one ethics interview. It is important to remember that people and customers come first at J&J, then business. Their people reflect that service mindset, which makes it a great company.

Interview Questions
    • An electrician gets hurt on your jobsite. What do you do?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2008.

I had an on-campus interview initially - about an hour long, all behavioral questions. After this, I was invited to fly to NJ for a weekend with all the other candidates from from around the country. Once there, we had one day of networking and learning about the company "credo." Then, day two consisted of 3 1:1 interviews - 2 case studies, 1 behavioral. They were challenging but the interviewers would help you along a little with the case studies. It was a pretty laid back atmosphere, all things considered. I ended up not getting an offer, mostly because I had no engineering or operations background, they said. I was entered into their system though, and they ended up calling me a few months later with a job offer for a different position.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when a co-worker or peer was doing something immoral - what did you do?   View Answer
    • Discuss a time when you had trouble communicating with a co-worker or boss. How did you handle the situation?   View Answer

GOLD Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2011.

Applied through college website and got an email for an interview. Interview was 1:1 for about an hour. Unfortunately, the interviewer began by stating the fact he was tired and throughout the interview showed general disinterest and frequently got off-track. Questions were very basic and followed the STAR method. The week after I received a call stating, without surprise, that I had not advanced to the next round.