Johnson & Johnson

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

HRLDP Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview Details – My resume was forwarded from a hiring conference to a recruiter who contacted me and asked me to apply online. I had two webcam interviews with HR Directors, then two more interviews with HR VPs. The whole process was completely disorganized. There was only one deadline they actually hit. They would ask for my availability for the next three days, no response, then ask again the following week. All of my interviews went extremely well. One of the VPs ended it telling me I was an extremely strong candidate and that she hoped I could work with her one day at JnJ. I ended getting a call two weeks later saying I would not get an offer. Would not say why.

Interview Question – Nearly all questions were "Tell me about a time when...." Toughest question was, "Tell me about a time when you influenced a superior manager who was about to make a risky decision"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson & Johnson

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson HRLDP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees and interview candidates.