Johnson & Johnson IT Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warminster, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2009.

I had a 1 hour behavioral interview on the phone with a IT analyst right out of college. Once I passed that I had a 1 on 1 with the manager that I would be working for directly. I also met the director and a few of the people that worked there. About 2 weeks later I received the offer/

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to convince someone with no facts or data to back you up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

IT Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2009.

The interview process was relatively quick. I had a phone interview, which lasted an hour. The people who interviewed me asked me challenging, but yet fun questions. I found about whether I got an offer within a week. Overall I found my interview experience very enlightening

IT Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Make sure your GPA is high before going into the interview, because no matter how great the interview goes they will not be able to go further in the application process.

All the questions were behavioral, for example:
    What is your greatest weakness?
    Tell me a time when you had to over come something

Make sure you know the Credo of Johnson & Johnson. Don't repeat it verbatim, but try to infuse it to your responses in the quesiton.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions, just your typical behavioral questions. Make sure to find a way to connect tot he the interviewer.   Answer Question

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!