Johnson & Johnson

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2012.

The interview process was professional. The interviews were done via phone and in person. The meetings via phone and in person were well organized and the recruiter provided clear instructions. The process was very structured.

Interview Questions
  • Detailed questions regarding healthcare compliance and SOX.   Answer Question
No negotiation necessary.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2010.

Still in progress. Had one phone screen with HR person for prequalification. Basic questions on background, experience. Had second phone screen with Hiring Manager. More engaged, good dialog around mission and vision. More detail questions on experience. Two additional phone interviews planned. Will update as it goes since I have found the information reviewed on this site so far very enlightening.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to move to New Jersey?   View Answer

IT Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

With J&J, the interview process is really up to the hiring manager. I got the standard call from HR and the questions were very general. Next up was a phone interview with the hiring manager. I would describe it as a positive experience given that I felt that she was extremely prepared and very organized. The questions were well thought out and she covered different areas very methodically - PM experience, technical experience, big vs. small company experience, management style, etc. I could tell that she had a checklist. Next up is two more rounds of interviews in person. The first one with peers and direct reports, and the final one with business partners and the VP.

IT Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2008.

How do you Evaluate requests for systems modifications? - we need someone familiar enough with out-of-the-box apps to advise business users when functionality already exists and thereby avoid costly and unnecessary custom development projects

Interview Questions
    • How do you evaluate requests for systems modifications?   Answer Question