Johnson & Johnson IT Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Job description is that you have to have been to the moon and back twice. You should have experience in every technology out there. They already know who they are going to hire before they even post the position. Hard to get promoted from within. Anti FTE's and more into contractors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you completed that saved the Company Money.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was professional. The interviews were done via phone and in person. The meetings via phone and in person were well organized and the recruiter provided clear instructions. The process was very structured.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions regarding healthcare compliance and SOX.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

Still in progress. Had one phone screen with HR person for prequalification. Basic questions on background, experience. Had second phone screen with Hiring Manager. More engaged, good dialog around mission and vision. More detail questions on experience. Two additional phone interviews planned. Will update as it goes since I have found the information reviewed on this site so far very enlightening.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to move to New Jersey?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

Interview

With J&J, the interview process is really up to the hiring manager. I got the standard call from HR and the questions were very general. Next up was a phone interview with the hiring manager. I would describe it as a positive experience given that I felt that she was extremely prepared and very organized. The questions were well thought out and she covered different areas very methodically - PM experience, technical experience, big vs. small company experience, management style, etc. I could tell that she had a checklist. Next up is two more rounds of interviews in person. The first one with peers and direct reports, and the final one with business partners and the VP.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2008.

Interview

How do you Evaluate requests for systems modifications? - we need someone familiar enough with out-of-the-box apps to advise business users when functionality already exists and thereby avoid costly and unnecessary custom development projects

Interview Questions

• How do you evaluate requests for systems modifications?   Answer Question