Johnson & Johnson IT Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Raritan, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2010.

Still in progress. Had one phone screen with HR person for prequalification. Basic questions on background, experience. Had second phone screen with Hiring Manager. More engaged, good dialog around mission and vision. More detail questions on experience. Two additional phone interviews planned. Will update as it goes since I have found the information reviewed on this site so far very enlightening.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to move to New Jersey?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

IT Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2008.

How do you Evaluate requests for systems modifications? - we need someone familiar enough with out-of-the-box apps to advise business users when functionality already exists and thereby avoid costly and unnecessary custom development projects

Interview Questions
    • How do you evaluate requests for systems modifications?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2010.

With J&J, the interview process is really up to the hiring manager. I got the standard call from HR and the questions were very general. Next up was a phone interview with the hiring manager. I would describe it as a positive experience given that I felt that she was extremely prepared and very organized. The questions were well thought out and she covered different areas very methodically - PM experience, technical experience, big vs. small company experience, management style, etc. I could tell that she had a checklist. Next up is two more rounds of interviews in person. The first one with peers and direct reports, and the final one with business partners and the VP.

Interview Questions

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!